Sunday, March 6, 2011

Britney Spears wants to start afresh

Britney Spears, who is back on the front of the stage musical, wants to scrap its eventful past. The singer said he determined to devote 100% to music and to not speak to the media for his private life, especially in recent years. With the imminent launch of his new album, "Femme Fatale", the young woman wants to turn the final page of his dark period with which the media have feasted.

Britney Spears said: "There is nothing to say. I'll let the music speak for me. I spent it all. I try to forget and not pay attention to everything that is written about me in magazines or on the web. I'm done with this. She says they do not want to feel manipulated and prefers to stay true to herself, "This is a very important lesson I've taken time to understand." Britney Spears wants to bounce back and wants to pursue his artistic future.


For his next interview, she consistently refuses to answer any questions related to privacy and especially about his past! That is said!

No comments:

Post a Comment