Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emma Watson is overbooked, so she put her studies aside!

Emma Watson has announced via its web page she put her university studies in brackets because of a too busy schedule. Indeed, the lovely English admits that it is too complicated right now to reconcile his film career and his current relationship between the promotion of the final installment of the saga "Harry Potter", his other films being shot and student life, the future face of the brand Lancôme, feels, rightly overwhelmed! It was therefore decided to temporarily abandon his studies, the interpreter goes away Hermione Granger schools of Brown University, United States, the time to complete its various artistic projects.


"As you know, I love Brown and I take great pleasure to follow my studies in that way, but right now I have a lot to manage. Being a student and do my professional commitments, that's too many things at once, "said Emma Watson. The ambassador added burburry "I decided to take a break at the university to finish my work on Harry Potter, and devote myself to other projects in the cinema" but she says "I maintain my goal and I still wish get my diploma, it's just that I take a bit longer, perhaps a semester or two semesters more compared to my expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment