Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Emma Watson parked his studies at Brown to pursue a career in film and fashion

One of the girls preferred to Justin Bieber, Emma Watson has been overwhelmed by his work in film and fashion, which has led to the decision to temporarily park their studies at the prestigious U.S. university of Brown. He has counted on his personal website as follows on Monday: "Hello, world, you know, I love Brown and I enjoy studying more than doing anything." "But lately I've had to juggle being a student and meet my other obligations, which is still impossible to reconcile me." "I decided to take a little time off" to complete my work on Harry Potter, "he said, the latest installment opens this summer, indicating a tough promotion.

"And focus on my other projects and film professionals. I'm still working on my degree ... I will take only one semester or two, "he announced. He ended his fans wishing they were well and thanked them for their continued support. Since we had in Double Fashion, the young actress will team up with designer Alberta Ferretti on a clothing line "eco-friendly." Emma Watson also, besides being the image of the firm People Tree has worked as a creative spring-summer season 2011.

Do you think he will return to college or the whirlwind of fame will not let you return the books? Not all the actresses have the commitment that once had Natalie Portman.

No comments:

Post a Comment