Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Julien's love is blind says no to Square VIIIP

It turns out that he was never offered. But if that were the case, the answer Julien autait been clear and firm: "Never!". Following the announcement this weekend of its participation in the upcoming reality TV show VIIIP Square, which will feature former candidate for reality TV, Julien Love is blind wished to refute: "We do I never suggested Viiip Square, he has explained, it can.

And anyway, I do not want to return to TV. I do not want to give one hundred balls in the machine. That ' is not my world. " Indeed, the former candidate's love is blind does not like the reputation that is his last issue. In May 2010, it was quickly became the leading figure of the program, his outbursts and erroneous phrases going around the Web each week.

A double-edged media as today, the jeers are numerous and that a computer engineer does not pass unnoticed in daily life. "I've made lots of proposals for emissions, but not Viiip Square. I do not even want to hear, I want to find my peaceful life." Create a buzz announces certainly not a golden future for all!

No comments:

Post a Comment