Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Michaël Youn: 6 months in jail for contempt and rebellion required

"You do not change is a troublemaker. He himself said he was upset. This story is a bad scenario ... A glitch-end summer afternoon "said his lawyer. It was September 6, 2010. Michaël Youn left his home on his scooter without a helmet, paperless, even against the grain even if it ensures that he was making a U-turn.

Stopped by two policemen, identifying changes to overflow when the great humorist rising tone. He insulted the police officers before being brutalized. Obviously, the mere Minutes turned into his court summons. Michaël Youn then attempted to show repentance for his audience: "Decency would have wanted me to stay calm, but I'm angry and I regret it." In the absence of both officers, there was only one restore his story: "I not only acknowledge the facts, but I'm sorry vis-à-vis the police officers who felt attacked by my insults and my behavior.

" He did not totally crushed, noting that police had been particularly "zealous" and brutal: "In the car, I was strangled by a police officer and face smashed against the glass!" This repented not supported too did not prevent the court to require six months suspended sentence and fined 2,000 euros against the former host of Morning Live.

Verdict on March 21.

No comments:

Post a Comment