Monday, March 7, 2011

Philippe Bas: "I dream of touring with Juliette Binoche"

Gossip Rumors. en: What is the Women's Day? Are you going to do something special that day (eg a dinner, give flowers, prepare a surprise to be loved ...) Philippe Bas: A day for a little more aware of the reports we have each other in this society. I did not prepare anything in particular, spend a great night as every time you find yourself ...

What kind of woman you capsized? Mine! With this difference: instead of making me upset, she stabilizes. It is a source of happiness ... Do you have an icon? The woman to seduce your dream (in your wildest dreams ...) I do not dream of seducing her, I dream just to talk and interact with it, so that emanates from his person, and she wrote me button.

This woman is Françoise Hardy. What do you look first for a woman? His face, his expression ... What should you do to entice you? Be yourself. In your business, what female partner you the most? Do you enjoy working as a duo? Many actresses touched and inspired ... Without always be my partner for that matter! There are too many to mention them, honestly.

So if you insist, and one with whom I've never played: Juliette Binoche. To play, you must be at least two. I like sharing, I like the real duo. What "fashionista" are you? Compulsive disorder (your closets overflow), allergic to shopping (you refuse to spend hours in shops), rational (you enjoy sales), fast (you give someone a shopping session per season is enough) etc.

... A bit all at once ... Actually, my store traffic is on my purchasing power of the moment, although the "basic" essentials of each season will never make me default ... The creams for men, what do you think? And beauty? The Well! I'm an actor (thus disguised, even very little, day by shooting), sports and biker.

So with all this pollution in Paris, showers and makeup ... Good products, like a good cream and peeling, are a luxury that is indispensable to me in my professional life. Yonka and Clinic here. Do you have a fragrance that sticks to your skin, and for a woman? Personally, I'm faithful to Dior for the past few years (Anecdotally scent discovered during a festival in Yokohama), Higher, Higher Energy and its evolution with me today.

I would just say finally that we should never forget that we have all been worn by a woman and it takes great courage and great love for us into the world ...

No comments:

Post a Comment