Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Selena Gomez prefers to live with their parents than with Justin Bieber

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are very young and do not have too much time hanging out together, but the actress has made it clear to the world that is happy to live with their parents and an adult although he likes being home with them. "I love them there," said Young, 18. Therefore, do not want to move to live with a Canadian who for his birthday his mother and grandmother were searching a house in Los Angeles.

"I know I have 18 now and I'm technically an adult, but still live with my parents. And I like it that way, "he claimed. "I love having them there. I love your company and I like knowing they're there at home in case something happens. Being home is nice and that is how I want to be "counted.

Selena Gomez is involved in a series of interviews to promote Who says and if the March 16, David Letterman took out the colors, showing a picture of Justin and her Vanity Fair Party and asking since when were friends, Selena responded that two years, but clarified that the contact was initiated between the manager of Justin and Selena's mother, who is also his manager.

The girl also has visited Ellen DeGeneres is not cut and has asked about Justin Bieber. The presenter and actress told him that it seemed a little weird "going out" with a little brother, something that Selena admitted, but it went further and confirmed that he was not going to Bieber. Ellen told him that Justin was a great guy and both were stars and wondered what the point of hiding a relationship that is already public.

The only thing that is causing you to feel the pinch in Selena is telelevisión

No comments:

Post a Comment