Sunday, March 13, 2011

Selena Gomez, Taylor, Justin and the other secured to the Japanese people

Selena Gomez, who was recently in Japan to promote his series "Wizards of Waverly Place," has immediately responded to the magnitude of the disaster that struck countries of the Rising Sun yesterday, Friday, March 10. The young actress and singer has left a message of support via his Twitter account for victims of the massive tsunami that devastated much of the country engulfing everything in its path and leaving a true landscape of desolation.


The tsunami followed the powerful undersea earthquake with a magnitude of 8.9 (on the Richter scale) that struck Japan leaving hundreds of victims, thousands missing, according to a first interim balance sheet, and considerable material damage as well as thousands of storm victims. The pretty brunette says "Oh, I do not know what to say, my Japanese friends.

I was with you, there is little you've been so wonderful with me. I send you all my love, prayers and my support. " A message of compassion that attests to the profound sense of solidarity which animates the artist! The young woman had shared with his fans around the world his joy and enthusiasm during his stay in Japan, she was greeted like a true queen, and took advantage of local conditions, especially food.

Her Sister's Disney Channel, Miley Cyrus, the artist has also left a message of support to the Japanese people by saying "I'm all heart with you, Japan. At the same as his friend Selena Gomez, country singer Taylor Swift who was in Japan as part of its international tour in February, expressed his sadness "All my thoughts, my prayers and love are with the victims tsunami.

" Many international stars have expressed their condolences, including Shakira, Lenny Kravitz, Justin Bieber, Katy Perry, Eva Longoria ("My Prayers are With You Japan!"), Joe Jonas ("# prayinforjapan so sad) and well more ... Nobody is immune to such human drama, Gossip Rumors invites you to watch a video that demonstrates the scale of the tragedy experienced by the Japanese people!

No comments:

Post a Comment