Friday, March 11, 2011

Zac Efron mustache, why not!

Zac Efron was seen yesterday morning (Thursday, 10 March), on the way BLD restaurant in West Hollywood. The young man was dressed in a rather casual, denim bermuda shorts, a light sweater and a pair of tennis ... but he also sported a neat little mustache! The handsome he would seek to age a little to the need for a role? But let us admit that the actor is still as cute! no? Adding that despite his recent breakup with actress Vanessa Hudgens, former lovers reportedly remained on good terms.


The actress of the film "Beastly" recently told the press: "I had my family to keep our feet on earth. I am very close to my mother and my father. Their world does not revolve around Hollywood. I can also count on my co-stars of High School Musical, as Ashley (Tisdale) and Zac (Efron). We made this trip together and can rely on each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment