Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Adriana Lima evil experienced pregnancy!

Adriana Lima, the angel sexy Victoria's Secret, has a perfect body Exibit from recent photo shoots in swimwear. However, the brunette beauty has revealed she has not always had a slender body. Brazilian model does not keep a good memory of her first pregnancy... it describes as an unpleasant experience! The young woman could not bear her weight gain, but has mostly suffered a terrible baby blues after the birth of his baby girl named Valentina in 2009.


She told Fox, "I was really worried, I took a lot of weight, nearly 11 pounds. I ate without limit myself because my daughter was my top priority. I wanted her to be healthy. I ate healthily and do some exercise but not too much. I made a lot of walking. " Adriana Lima took almost a year to regain its legendary line and ask again in Bikini.

She gave some advice to expectant mothers not to take too much weight during pregnancy: "My first advice is to avoid eating sweet and fatty foods. It will help you a lot. But if you're stressed, it will not be good and you will not lose an ounce. Even if you work hard and follow a plan, you keep your weight.

The pregnancy has not been as negative for Adriana Lima ... The young woman including a more voluptuous breasts before the birth of his daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment