Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Ashley Tisdale "High School Musical" is presented by posing naked!

The actress of "High School Musical, Ashley Tisdale the sublime has not hesitated to take off her clothes for the May issue of the magazine" Allure "revealing her slender figure! The girl and other female stars like Kaley Cuoco of The Big Bang Theory ", actress Bridget Moynahan and singer Keri Hilson has agreed to put in place Eve under the lens of renowned photographer Patrick Demarchelier to provide a key to the famous sexy fashion magazine ...

A mission when you look at the picture in black and white young woman completely naked, posing, back, simply sitting on a bed with white sheets! Ashley Tisdale, and vaccinated major said she had sought approval from his mom to agree to disclose, the latter even accompanied her daughter to the photo shoot, this is a pretty cool mom although it must be admit that the photo is very artistic and was directed by one of the most talented photographer's time! And at her age, Ashley is still free to choose even if it is good to seek advice from people who know us well whatever the time of his life ...

Ashley said "I have always sought the approval of my parents for important decisions. My mother accompanied me when I did my tattoo. I chose the entry of my tattoo 'Believe' because my parents tell me constantly of 'believe'. "The delightful performer Sharpay Evans, like her fellow Disney Channel wants to show she is no longer a little girl and her support themselves as a woman.

The artist says in the pages of the magazine that she may well have 25 years, people still believe it is minor, it is true that she has a look of teen! Ashley is sublime and proves she is no longer a kid if need be ...

No comments:

Post a Comment