Thursday, April 14, 2011

Daniel Radcliffe or simplicity

Daniel Radcliffe was spotted last Tuesday (April 12), leaving the restaurant Extra Virgin in New York. The actor of 21 years, book in hand, opted for a look mat, brown cap, a black leather jacket, jeans and a pair of sneakers. A good way to walk, almost incognito in the streets of the Big Apple ... The young man had recently spoken about his hero status acquired through his famous role as Harry Potter.


" He wanted to put this picture saying: "I learned to slip on a roof of 12 meters, I had fun around a fire ring. I got to do some pretty incredible stuff, I really struggled to do more. "In addition, Daniel Radcliffe has made the idea that some fans can identify it, much longer, his character of Harry Potter ..." There will always be people who never assimilate to the character, I can easily understand.

It's OK for me. As this is not the case with the casting directors, and filmmakers. Hopefully this does not repel. It's my way of seeing things, "he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment