Thursday, April 14, 2011

Halle Berry is wary of marriage!

Halle Berry, who has been married twice before, said she is "an idiot" in love! The actress, 44, is convinced that his two marriages, one with the baseball player David Justice and another with singer Eric Benet, were terrible mistakes. The star, mother of a three year old daughter, Nahla, born of his relationship with model Gabriel Aubry, has revealed he made too many wrong choices in his personal life, and many regrets his previous marriages.

She said: "I wish I knew then that I was not ready to become a married woman. It would have saved a lot of time, headaches and grief for many years. I have always made bad choices in my life when it came to love. I was an idiot. "Halle Berry is convinced that she would certainly have been happy without marriage.

It also explains its stability problems in love in that it was not a model father in his youth. She says: "My father died when I was young and it has changed my life. If I had a good father, I do not think I made the same mistakes later. I certainly would not have been so lost in love. " However, she believes he understood his past mistakes.

That's a little phrase that should reassure Olivier Martinez, her current lover ...

No comments:

Post a Comment