Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lady Gaga, cover of Harper's Bazaar and curious interview

Lady Gaga has reassembled the scandal. After appearing on the cover of Harper's Bazaar magazine with several prostheses in the face and arms, the artist spent in the interview for bizarre theories try to explain these ridges and on various other topics. All delirium. "There are prosthetics, are my bones, all bones have always been there.

What I have done is take them out to be because they are like our light. I hope people do not let these bones grow because I did. When inspired me is when I get these bones out, grow within me. " "Born this way is a work of art as performance. I never wanted to hurt my fans or make some kind of sadomasochistic romance.

In the video we named Rico, a person who was never born to be tattooed but eventually tattooed. " "I do not believe in cosmetic surgery because I have never operated in anything even though the pop is as normal. It's like telling your fans that you are not happy with your body. Many models have been operated to be home and I have done it without an operation.

I am an artist and so I can choose the way the public sees me. " "I think Alexander McQueen killed himself because he knew he would work through me ever since. Moreover, when it came out this way Born marked the first year anniversary of his death, I knew that he had prepared everything.

Moreover, he wrote that song. "

No comments:

Post a Comment