Thursday, April 14, 2011

Lady GaGa is revealed even more!

Lady GaGa made the front page of Harper's Bazaar in May, which will hit newsstands April 26. Besides asking for a series of photos, still quirky (the opposite would have surprised ...), the singer writes in a magazine interview with topics such as cosmetic surgery, his career and his taste in fashion.

About the surgery, she proclaims loudly, "Never! "I've never resorted to plastic surgery unlike many other singers pops. I think it's a real lack of confidence, in the sense that plastic surgery is much more dangerous than artistic expression related to body modification, "she thinks. The star returns including its provocative role in the media.

"I am an artist, and I'm lucky and the freedom to choose how I envision my world," she says. The singer revealed that after 25 years winning several Grammys, having fought with Madonna on Saturday Night Live and appeared on the covers of countless magazines, she felt obliged to go to Los Angeles turns, the temple of pop culture.

She adds: "After several ranked No. 1 singles and sold many albums I had as a click and I asked myself the question: will I try Hollywood and adopt its culture?"

No comments:

Post a Comment