Thursday, April 14, 2011

Marlene Morreau confesses that he has been with Andrew, the husband of Moher Chayo

I commented Luis Rollan and Raquel Bollo from farm Peppermint and nobody wanted to believe. In the direct connection made to save me and said Deluxe "Marlene Morreau has been eager to ride the scandal." The passage of time seemed to have calmed down but this has not happened. Yesterday, the French sat close to give the enemies all out.

After starting his speech by saying that there had been a fit of jealousy on both sides acknowledged that it has made peace with the now husband Chayo. "I was angry, not knowing what to say. Everyone I mounted the head on the phone. I called and had the phone cut off, he could not talk by email, but all I said was not really angry.

He apologized for not connecting with me and I apologized to him. We are reconciled. " "Friendship" between the two was one of the most discussed of the night. Few understand that a partner takes as well as this, "We were always together, we went on holiday together in winter and summer.

But I have not had any sexual encounter. I slept with him in the same bed for years, but without sex. Not all men are like some of there. We turned back to Spain and France combined, and I never did anything. " Antonio David Flores he snapped at the artist who does not believe he could be with a man more than 2 years without sex.

The French responded by commenting that he would have no problem in "reminding" all tried to do with her while her husband was still Rocío Carrasco. This caused the phone input Maria Mora.

No comments:

Post a Comment