Monday, April 11, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens, obsessed with tattoos

A few weeks ago we told that Vanessa Hudgens had a butterfly tattooed and had been so happy with the result and the experience you want to repeat. They had in the presentation of Sharpay's Fabulous Adventure which went to support her friend and film star Ashley Tisdale. In the event, as we informed you, was also ex Zac Efron.

Vanessa has just returned from a trip to France he did with his mother and reported: "I want more tattoos." "I'm very obsessed lately," he added. "I have only one, but I'm waiting for one of my friends so I can make one go and take my mother and my best friend," he said. More than a tattoo seems to go on family outings.

"My sister is about to get a piercing and I and my mother let us tattoos," he told. At the party appeared with her hair changed, a different look, short and uneven. "I started to cut it to crazy, but tonight, but I cut it because I had no time to do anything with my hair this afternoon.

I think I'll long again soon. It's fun to change its image. I was bored of being stuck, "he said. "I like the look of Bianca Jagger and the looks of the sixties and seventies, those seen in classic films," he claimed. "It's just interesting, cool, eclectic looks." It seems that Vanessa has returned from France full of energy and eager to make changes in your appearance.

No comments:

Post a Comment