Monday, April 11, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens: a true rocker!

Since splitting with Zac Efron last December, Vanessa Hudgens seems to give a whole new image of herself. Movies darker, less sugary. Exit the schoolgirl look. Vanessa Hudgens now prefers outfits sexier, more glamorous. Yes, Vanessa has changed! And she proves it once again in an interview she gave to the American site of People magazine: "I love makeover.

I miss if it does not move. I like the looks of Bianca Jagger and those of the 60s and 70s. " Apparently, Vanessa Hudgens dry bored right now, because she absolutely wants change of look. At least a little more assertive, as the former star of High School Musical is now believed to have tattooed and even pierced! A real passion in her: "I really hope to have many more tattoos.

I no longer think of anything else. I have one already, but I expect that one of my friends would go to a to accompany me to another ". Maybe she will go with the lovely Ashley Tisdale, who said last week about Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens: "I love being with them. They are so adorable.

It's like a link. I can not explain it. " Hopefully when the mother of Vanessa Hudgens make him understand that it is quite naturally beautiful and tattoos, that's for later. Well missed! "My sister is going to be a piercing and my mother and I are going to get a tattoo." We're in rock'n'roll Hudgens!

No comments:

Post a Comment