In Thursday's edition of the magazine Paris Match, the Slovak model Adriana Karembeu, 39, announces that separates from her husband, French footballer Christian Karembeu, 40 years. In the interview to the publication, the top of legs very long and "Guinness" explains that he wants to clarify some things in reference to the appearance in the press pictures of her with other men, who were romantically linked.
According to Adriana account, she and the player have been separated for several months. "The truth is that I have never cheated on my husband, but Christian and I separated for several months. I was the one who left, "says the model. "For my part, has never been another person. On their own, do not know.
What I know is that he was constantly alone and that to regain the illusion of a home I had to go to Slovakia, where my mother lives, whom I adore, "he tells Adrian. When her husband retired from the playing fields in 2005 "began to live to 300 kilometers per hour," immersed in "many activities" to find "their place in the world." "I could not follow him.
We missed unintentionally. There we meet again. I have 39 years and I need stability. He, no, "said the Slovakian. "We have evolved differently and do not need more. Everyone should go their own way. I preferred to go to not spoil and destroy all our memories, "says Adriana Karembeu, who met her husband is still in 1996 and with whom he married in 1998 when Christian Millito at Real Madrid.
Also, the top states that always wanted to grow old with him and that was her decision not to have children, it was a jealous man and that he departed from his family and friends, jealousy, which she defines as "a cultural thing." 


According to Adriana account, she and the player have been separated for several months. "The truth is that I have never cheated on my husband, but Christian and I separated for several months. I was the one who left, "says the model. "For my part, has never been another person. On their own, do not know.
What I know is that he was constantly alone and that to regain the illusion of a home I had to go to Slovakia, where my mother lives, whom I adore, "he tells Adrian. When her husband retired from the playing fields in 2005 "began to live to 300 kilometers per hour," immersed in "many activities" to find "their place in the world." "I could not follow him.
We missed unintentionally. There we meet again. I have 39 years and I need stability. He, no, "said the Slovakian. "We have evolved differently and do not need more. Everyone should go their own way. I preferred to go to not spoil and destroy all our memories, "says Adriana Karembeu, who met her husband is still in 1996 and with whom he married in 1998 when Christian Millito at Real Madrid.
Also, the top states that always wanted to grow old with him and that was her decision not to have children, it was a jealous man and that he departed from his family and friends, jealousy, which she defines as "a cultural thing."
- The Hottest WAG Countries In Sports (17/01/2011)
- Champions League Trophy Tour will Help Promote Football in Asia (22/02/2011)
- Heineken returns to Asia with the UEFA Champions League trophy (16/02/2011)
- The Laureus Sports Awards: Plastic Fantastic or Camel-Infested Conundrum? (07/02/2011)
- Ronaldo, Zidane star in Match Against Poverty (15/12/2010)
No comments:
Post a Comment