Many viewers were yesterday evening to follow the two episodes of Season 6 of RI S broadcast by TF1. Forensic Gilles Sagnac looked at the death of a rock singer and that of a farmer, two very different worlds hit by the violence of murder. 6.6 million people watched the two episodes 26% audience share and a nice recovery.
The series win because 700,000 spectators over the last release in December. The "Special Envoy" France 2 has attracted 3 million viewers while the series of M6 Lie to Me with Tim Roth gathered 2.8 million people!


The series win because 700,000 spectators over the last release in December. The "Special Envoy" France 2 has attracted 3 million viewers while the series of M6 Lie to Me with Tim Roth gathered 2.8 million people!
- Tete-a-Tete (09/03/2011)
- B.O.R.I.S. The Crusher Oatmeal-Imperial Stout (beer review) (22/04/2011)
- Earth Day R.I.S Middle School Celebration (08/04/2011)
- C.H.R.I.S 48 hour Rally | For ALL Child abuse victims (19/04/2011)
- Bordadoras De Tete Group : Mexico (21/04/2011)
RIS Delitti Imperfetti (homepage)  RIS Delitti Imperfetti (wikipedia)  RIS Delitti Imperfetti (imdb)  TF1 (geolocation)  TF1 (homepage)  TF1 (wikipedia)  
No comments:
Post a Comment