Saturday, May 7, 2011

Carla Bruni will not mount the steps of Cannes

For a brief moment, it is believed. And then not. Although it appears the cast of Woody Allen film, Midnight in Paris, which will open the Cannes film festival, the first lady can not climb the stairs of the Palais des Festivals. That itself was confirmed in the newspaper Le Parisien. "It's a wonderful movie that I love.

I would love to go to Cannes. I am not sure of power, for reasons of schedule extremely close, "so-late. While rumors persist about its potential pregnancy, Carla Bruni has always nor denied, nor confirmed. His absence at Cannes obviously leaves some thoughtful who think it just will not set a belly too round and keep it secret a little longer.

It's a bit far fetched, but why not? The most likely reason is still a job of the actual time or just for the sake of image. The wife of the president in full promo at Cannes, it would have been reasonable?

No comments:

Post a Comment