Friday, May 6, 2011

Jesse James, Sandra Bullock's ex, the actress is humiliating

Jesse James has been responsible not only separated from Sandra Bullock, after several infidelities, has now chosen to continue humiliating the woman who gave him all the fame he has. In a recent speech commented on the sexual talents of Kat Von D, her boyfriend, and has sunk further in recognizing that actress Kate is "A 100% better in bed than Sandra." In his appearance on Howard Stern James only had that resource to be remembered by the press.

Although the reason was on the radio was to present his book, American Outlaw, chose to add some comments to attract media attention. Stern, an expert in these fights, knew how to cause and the result was unfortunate. James Howard asked who he was better in bed and he replied: "Undoubtedly Kat.

She is a goddess to me, if I cheated and would give me the same love of it, "unfortunate remark came after the auction for Bullock. "Sandra could say that I wanted and all that but did not believe him or her. I never felt good in that scene and she did not hesitate to give me shit up as he could.

I am a biker and the relationship he had with her I did not like. " "When Sandra gave me the whole world turned away. Everyone was chasing me, I massacred and nobody wanted to be my friend. Kat was all that time with me. Who could imagine that a year later would be happier than in my whole life? I know it's the woman of my life because it has shown me.

" Wearing a saint undressing other one my grandmother used to call it. We'll see what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment