It takes time, much time a mother to accept the death of her child. Katherine Jackson is no exception to the rule. In an interview on CNN, the mother of the deceased King of Pop has agreed to share his feelings about two years after the death of Michael. She explained: "Not a day goes by without my thinking of my child, and that it should be here right now.
But the doctor was negligent, and it's very hard "before kindly mention the upcoming trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, accused the singer injected a lethal dose of propofol, a powerful anesthetic," I heard they will show photos of the autopsy, but I do not want to see them. So I leave and go sit in the hall until it ends.
Then I come back, I feel I need to be there. " Since the tragedy, Katherine Jackson deals with Prince, Paris and Blanket, children of Michael. She says they are doing well even if the absence of their father is still palpable ... 


But the doctor was negligent, and it's very hard "before kindly mention the upcoming trial of Dr. Conrad Murray, accused the singer injected a lethal dose of propofol, a powerful anesthetic," I heard they will show photos of the autopsy, but I do not want to see them. So I leave and go sit in the hall until it ends.
Then I come back, I feel I need to be there. " Since the tragedy, Katherine Jackson deals with Prince, Paris and Blanket, children of Michael. She says they are doing well even if the absence of their father is still palpable ...
- Katherine Jackson Talks Michael Memories (06/05/2011)
- Katherine Jackson Speaks On Today, Says Michael Wasn't A Child Molester (04/05/2011)
- Michael Jackson's mom copes with 'sad memories' (04/05/2011)
- LA Department of Children and Family Services Publically Admits There Was Never Any Evidence That He Abused Children (06/05/2011)
- Katherine Jackson On "Oprah?" (11/10/2010)
No comments:
Post a Comment