Saturday, May 7, 2011

Paris Hilton apologizes to Lindsay Lohan

War starlets ... Recently, Paris Hilton has (un) intentionally making fun of Lindsay Lohan and her dark collar theft case. Thus, the rich heiress gave an earring to the homeless in Los Angeles as a nice gesture to make during his new show called The World According to Paris. Unfortunately, the SDF has taken to Lindsay Lohan, provoking a strong reaction from Paris Hilton, "If I was Lindsay, I stole the earrings instead of giving them.

These words were ironic virulent and knocked one that has finally married with the law. But Paris Hilton wanted to apologize ... Paris Hilton moved regretted his comment, which is not necessarily good taste in light of the situation experienced by Lindsay Lohan. In fact, she did not hesitate too long to come to apologize publicly, through the website TMZ, "I apologize to Lindsay for what I required.

I was joking but it was useless and stupid. I'll tell him myself. 'Paris Hilton ad, which has realized its mistake. Remains to be seen if Lindsay Lohan will ignore this behavior far from being nice ...

No comments:

Post a Comment