Saturday, May 7, 2011

Yoann Gourcuff: "I like women"

Theoretically, nobody cares about the sexual identity of athletes. After all, this does not affect the physical performance of our athletes. Yet there are many one which attracts a host of rumors: Yoann Gourcuff, hunk of the France team, if any. Then the Lyon player is it gay? That the female gender is reassuring: no, Yoann Gourcuff not preferred men, as he announced recently Ménibus Cecilia, in an interview supposedly with no taboos.

Since the entire Earth has been discovered - on football, let it be said - Yoann Gourcuff has continued to attract questions about her preferences sentimental. Because he is shy and mysterious (and probably too good to be true). But he wanted to take things in hand to silence the gossip once and for all: "People who know me know very well: I say, I love women.

And he even wants to be left alone! Apparently, it's still too hard to be known and to be successful ... Especially when your name is Yoann Gourcuff and they earn more than to be a model football player ...

No comments:

Post a Comment