Aída Nizar and Kiko Rivera would be two of the most charismatic of Survivor but nobody could imagine that would be true even before the program. Upon arrival to the island, with an infamous petardazo Rosa Benito on the helicopter began to appear the first disagreement between Aida and the other contestants.
The girl was very upset and nerves throughout the show and did not stop screaming, asking for compassion for the hearing and repeating "The audience will tell you, do not be fooled." It was not known at this stage of the program that the problem had emerged the previous night in the hotel they were the contestants.
When Kiko Rivera was to nominate one of the contestants chose to explain what happened the night before with these words, "I nominated Aida Nizar because I received a physical assault on their part. He has spit in the face. We were celebrating that and we came and took us to the pool mattresses.
Sonia was playing with a stick, he escaped and gave the glass room Aida. Then she went out like crazy and started to mess with everybody. " "It happened a while ago and left again into the pool, where we were taking a bath. I looked at his face, I became very close and I spat. As a woman, I have never done anything for my mother and my family are very well educated and lifted her voice or hit her or anything.
I believe that he or she wants to get out of here soon. Her tone makes it look that is angry with everyone and I think he has a little problem on the head, I think I needed to boil. " Nizar's version is completely different because he says that "I'm tired of being wrong without being, mom thanks for giving me this value, Aida I love you.
There could be nominated to all my colleagues for making me feel so bad, having moved and try to leave, but what does not kill me makes me stronger, I'll be here until he public wants. " 


The girl was very upset and nerves throughout the show and did not stop screaming, asking for compassion for the hearing and repeating "The audience will tell you, do not be fooled." It was not known at this stage of the program that the problem had emerged the previous night in the hotel they were the contestants.
When Kiko Rivera was to nominate one of the contestants chose to explain what happened the night before with these words, "I nominated Aida Nizar because I received a physical assault on their part. He has spit in the face. We were celebrating that and we came and took us to the pool mattresses.
Sonia was playing with a stick, he escaped and gave the glass room Aida. Then she went out like crazy and started to mess with everybody. " "It happened a while ago and left again into the pool, where we were taking a bath. I looked at his face, I became very close and I spat. As a woman, I have never done anything for my mother and my family are very well educated and lifted her voice or hit her or anything.
I believe that he or she wants to get out of here soon. Her tone makes it look that is angry with everyone and I think he has a little problem on the head, I think I needed to boil. " Nizar's version is completely different because he says that "I'm tired of being wrong without being, mom thanks for giving me this value, Aida I love you.
There could be nominated to all my colleagues for making me feel so bad, having moved and try to leave, but what does not kill me makes me stronger, I'll be here until he public wants. "

- A trainer and boxer like father and son (06/05/2011)
- Kiko Alonso Arrested: Oregon Suspends Linebacker After Arrest (02/05/2011)
- Oregon LB Kiko Alonso Arrested For Burglary (02/05/2011)
- Oregon suspends linebacker Kiko Alonso (02/05/2011)
- Kiko Alonso Arrest Details: Oregon LB A Bit Of A Nester (03/05/2011)
No comments:
Post a Comment