Friday, May 6, 2011

Elisabetta Canalis naked against fur

This is the best reason she never undressed, said Elisabetta Canalis. Not very nice for that poor George Clooney. But saying that the cause is more serious. The beautiful top Italian decided to be nude for PETA animal rights organization that fights against the use of animal fur in fashion. Elisabetta Canalis nude, at age 32, takes over from Pamela Anderson and Eva Mendes at the other figures have shown impressive plastic injunction "Better naked than wear fur!".

The beautiful top that does not seem to have yielded to the usual alterations of overdosed photoshopage explains his commitment by watching a documentary as a child: "I saw how they killed the animals by electrocution, drowning, clubbing the ... I was shocked, I was little but then I told myself that I shall never wear, ever, ever fur of my life.

" We discovered yesterday that top Israeli Bar Refaeli nude on the cover of a magazine to defend peace around the world. Know definitely tops mingle with pleasure. Find pictures of Elisabetta Canalis nude in her campaign against fur

No comments:

Post a Comment