Sunday, July 31, 2011

Antonio Banderas, relieved to be rejected at Nine

Málaga actor, Antonio Banderas is relieved that it was chosen to star in Nine. The interpreter has openly stated that is not exactly a fan of the movie version and that seems an announcement of champagne. Guido Banderas brought to life in the Broadway musical before they release the film starring Penelope Cruz, Nicole Kidman, Kate Hudson, Sophia Loren, Marion Cotillard, Stacey Ferguson and Daniel Day-Lewis giving life to Guido.


The actor admits he was bothered cast fall and be replaced by Daniel Day-Lewis, but now appreciates that elected him. Telling Empire magazine: "I was a little annoying at first. Not for anything special, just because I met with Rob Marshall in New York and practically told me I was going to do.

And then I caught. It was weird because they called me and said, 'Antonio, sorry ... or something. " "But then I thought that everything happens for the same reason I left the show when most successful, because sometimes things happen in life that are very good and do not want to end up bad," he recounted.

He said he had spent eight months on Broadway for 230 performances, each of two hours and 45 minutes and was very tired. They had won a Tony, but realized it was the perfect time to quit. "The movie could have broken that, too. In fact, I would have. Because ... not the movie blew me away.

It was like an advertisement for champagne. I liked Penelope Cruz and Marion Cotillard, "confessed." Daniel Day-Lewis and Antonio Banderas?

No comments:

Post a Comment