Saturday, July 23, 2011

Jessica Alba is not yet ready for the arrival of baby!

Jessica Alba is kind of pretty cool ... The actress, who is about to give birth to her second child, admits she and her husband, Cash Warren, are not yet operational to accommodate the baby! Apparently the couple lacks a bit of organization. The young woman said: "The baby's room is not ready. Not even close to being ready, but I collect things.

At first, the baby stays with me in the room, so we do not need to baby's room so early. We are renovating our house, so it will take several months. I take my time really. "However, Jessica Alba has some ideas on decorating the room of the future baby," I buy old furniture and new and refurbished.


I did it with Honor, then it would be nice to show how I did. "Jessica Alba, already the mother of an adorable little three year old daughter named, Honor, says that it is pressed to have a little brother or sister. She says about Honor: "It is as excited as a child can be, even if she does not know quite what that means yet.

Honor is funny. It has a small personality. "The couple married in 2008 did not want to know the sex of the baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment