Sunday, July 24, 2011

Justin Bieber, embroiled in a controversy with Vanilla Ice

After it became known that the rapper Vanilla Ice made a statement in which he stated that it was a matter of time before Justin Bieber was forgotten, the singer now says he made them. Vanilla Ice became famous with "Ice Ice Baby" and he sold millions of copies as a teenager as the Canadian, but there comes a time when he did not know what to do with his life.

In fact, Justin has not said or done anything, but around his name has assembled a good one. Now says is not true and adds that as has been known to turn the things. "I'm friends with him and I have been with him. I know their parents are very nice, "he told the Huffington Post. "I do not think it will be forgotten.


I do not think that will be forgotten at all, "he told the singer, 43. "In fact, he will be remembered forever. I wish you all the best. I do not know as all this mess. I think he has talent, "he said. "What you might have gathered that I was giving advice, when you're a teen star, it is hard to discover your purpose in life.

Not only happened to me, if you follow other child stars like Britney Spears, who is now great. It is a transition period after a tremendous success you've discovered you want in your life. There is a real life behind the entertainment "he said. "I was not trying to say anything bad about anyone.

I have never spoken ill of him at all. It has been misrepresented and once that has happened ... I have no reason to hate anybody, believe in good karma and good energy to expand, "he confessed. In the famous earlier interview, Vanilla Ice told the Huffington Post: "My prediction is that Bieber will last a few years he has been so successful as a child.

You know, then someone new will arrive and will be forgotten and will try to put your life in order, will be entertaining to see, "words are not very nice, especially the end of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment