Thursday, July 21, 2011

Demi Lovato, single and focused on his music

The actress and singer has two nights in a row by stepping on the photocall of an event, but on Tuesday the launch of the HTC Social Status, served to deny that Demi Lovato is dating actor Ryan Phillippe. She used her first public event in a long time to insist that he is still single and in his mind many other things before falling in love again.

"Right now I'm taking music seriously and I am focusing on it," he claimed. During this event wearing a black mini-dress BCBG Max Azria and also spoke about returning to the stage. "I feel good," he admitted. "It's my first red carpet in more than a year, so I'm a little nervous," he told Hollywood Life.


"But now I feel more relaxed and less stressed out thinking How am I?, What you see is what I am. So I'm having fun. Then the girl wrote on the Twitter social network: "A fun night with my girls at the event HTC Status". On Wednesday night, Demi Lovato came to the Sunset Tower Hotel in West Hollywood, California, with the model that you see at the top.

They celebrated the launch party for the new collection of "Noon by Noor." This party was also Kim Kardashian, who was accompanied by her fiance, Kris Humphries. The couple will marry on August 20 a month and enjoy the wedding of a good time in public by passing their relationship. It also saw the star of 90210, which is related to Dominic Purcell, AnnaLynne McCord.

No comments:

Post a Comment