Friday, July 22, 2011

Justin Bieber soon to college? One can always dream!

Justin Bieber plans to continue her studies despite her musical career. His star status does not allow him to go to school as young age, but the Canadian singer says that following private lessons from a tutor that follows each of his movements. The boyfriend of Selena Gomez insists he is not the worst (or most talented, it's your choice) even though he admitted knowing some weaknesses in certain subjects like math ...

 
It keeps everything even one day hope to pursue higher education if his schedule permits. He says: "If it's compatible with my career, I might have a chance to do so, but at the same time, it is not the thing I'm concentrating.
I always travel with a tutor, but I'm not going to school. There are some subjects that I am not interested at all, like math. "But her fans ressurent, Justin wants to focus on his music career, the passion of his life. He prefers to learn to play new instruments. "People think I'm a product and a money machine, but it's not true.

I am an artist. I play all kinds of instruments. It would be great to play bass one day. I love doing the show and my voice is slowly changing, so I work very closely with my vocal coach, who has become like a family member, "he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment