Friday, July 22, 2011

Selena Gomez and her birthday plans

On Friday, July 22, Selena Gomez turns 19 and the truth is that the girl has big plans. Conforms to have a day off to be with his family and open presents. The singer and actress will celebrate her birthday quietly. "I think my mother has something planned. I have not asked for anything, so I'll see what holds for me the day.

Maybe go to dinner with my family. Pretty boring, "he told E! Online. When asked by Justin Bieber and his presence at his party, reported: "I think it will be in Atlanta. But that's okay. We all have to work. " Do you think your guy will give you a surprise and will come to congratulate Selena? During the interview he spoke of his new fragrance, "I'm working on a fragrance for almost a year," he confessed.


"I'm excited because it's something that interests me ... I am aware of the whole process from choosing the aromas, to design the campaign and everything, so it'll be fun." Selena Gomez last year celebrated his coming of age with a big barbecue. His mother, Mandy, had gathered showed that 250 friends and family who had gone to Los Angeles for the party.

But we know that poor nutrition Selena sent to the hospital, so we advise you to take more fruit and vegetables. The fat and junk food, apart from being nutritionally good, gonna make your body pay externally, no matter how thin you are, the celutitis unforgiving and she lives in his image.

No comments:

Post a Comment