Friday, July 15, 2011

Carla Bruni-Sarkozy confirmed her pregnancy!

That announcement was expected more. In the columns of Nice Matin, Carla Bruni-Sarkozy confirms what everyone already knows well from the week: she's pregnant after, more or less clothing, dodged the question several times in the media, the First Lady France has decided to formalize her pregnancy, first announced by the Closer magazine last April.

Why not have done earlier? "First to protect me, not to show off all my private life," says Carla Bruni-Sarkozy in Nice Matin from Fort Brégançon, in the Var, where she takes a vacation from the stresses of life in Paris. "It is a great happiness for me but it is altogether commonplace and on the other hand, people have many other problems.

It would be inappropriate to talk about it too, "said the First Lady, saying that Nicolas Sarkozy and herself are" already so exposed to media".

Pregnancy or not, the First Lady says she is still working on his next album, even if this happy event forces him to put her singing career in parentheses. "I made an album but it is not quite finished because of this unexpected happiness and unexpected," says Carla Bruni-Sarkozy. "I realized that I could not promote the album for several months but I did not put away in a drawer!".

Finally, Carla Bruni, who says he wants her husband President makes a second term, talks about her role as First Lady. "It's a responsibility. Do not say anything, but I'm not a thoughtless kind, and it's a wonderful interlude in my life. And it's first meeting with the man of my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment