Friday, July 15, 2011

Demi Lovato was supported by Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus

This week it premiered in the U.S. single from Demi Lovato and skyscraper video clip, a song and a video that gives a message that must go on despite adversity. This is what you are doing the 18 years since he left the rehabilitation center where she was admitted to treat their eating disorders and bipolar disorder.

Although not always been so with Demi Lovato and her companions were at Disney, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus has been a good relationship. In an interview about his experience in rehab and her new album, singer-actress has revealed that while she was in treatment, was supported by her companions Selena and Miley, which helped him move forward.


"Selena and I had not spoken for a long time. We had some issues to be addressed, "Demi told about their quibbles with the girlfriend of Justin Bieber. "But the day I went into rehab, I called and she was sobbing on the phone. He said, 'Are you okay? I've been crying nonstop. Are you sure you're okay? ", All differences were set aside and I started to mourn too and I said 'yes, I'm fine." Miley Cyrus also made sure I knew that Demi Lovato was thinking about her in these difficult times.

"She sent me a gift for Christmas and that meant a lot to me because I did not have gifts for Christmas, there," confessed the girl. "I have some friends just great," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment