Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Emma Watson: it goes down Hollywood!

Marie Claire, Harper's Bazaar, Vanity Fair ... the interpreter of early discovery Hermione in Harry Potter has grown and has become a true fashion icon. Only the British edition of Harper's Bazaar devotes two covers for the month of August when Emma Watson appears in a half angel, half demon in the other.

A success which is probably not the foreign release of the latest installment of the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2 comes out to the movies on the same day in England (in France July 13). In the interview with the magazine, she confesses that Los Angeles scares him: "I tell myself that if I have to work four hours a day and count calories of everything I eat, I have to use Botox to 22 years and be obsessed with my looks, I might go crazy! " Until then, the beautiful Columbia always keep our feet on the ground, it is perhaps his refusal to live the Californian hideout for many celebrities.

No comments:

Post a Comment