Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Emma Watson: she is unleashed to turn the page Harry Potter

Finally! After 10 years on the set of Harry Potter, the last episode was made for a great preview to the British public. Emma Watson, 21, plays from the first film's brave and studious Hermione Granger. Today, close to the girl discovered that in Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, it leaves more and more clearly his desire to penetrate to revive itself.

In fact, after having poured out his sobs on the shoulder of the producer David Heyman, Emma Watson took the evening to go wild on the dance floor in her white dress sequined Oscar de la Renta. "I do not recognize" the public face, the girl had previously searched for words to express his joy to present the film, its sad to leave those she considers her "family".


"I spent the ten best years of my life," she exclaimed. In the Daily Mirror, she still exhibited a more mixed record without contradicting his happiness to have played in the impressive saga. "I plunged back into the first film and I saw this little girl, I know it's me but it's like I did not know." "It's strange to see me go through these steps weird growing up-I had a huge mass of hair!, She said naively.

So much time has elapsed and so many things happened, it as if I did not know. But it's interesting to see how the personnnage has evolved and how much I changed. "" Who I am, what I want "Emma Watson clearly feels the need to rediscover after 10 years in the bubble Potter" I do not control a single second of my daily life.

I was told what time they came for me, what time I could eat and when I went to the bathroom. I spent more time in my life to be someone else to be myself. I've always had a strong sense of who I was and what I wanted, but now I need to take time to find out. "Emma Watson, anxious to get out of Harry Potter? In any case, the girl has already projects that lie ahead and has played alongside Michelle Williams in My Week with Marilyn, Marilyn Monroe biopic.

No comments:

Post a Comment