Thursday, July 14, 2011

Megan Fox dreams of being blonde

Megan Fox has found the way to the studios ... The actress, who is known for the franchise "Transformers", began filming the American comedy "The Dictator" (The Great Dictator) director Sacha Baron Cohen. The pretty brunette, blue t-shirt, black leggings, cap on his head and sandals on his feet, was photographed at work on the set of the film Monday morning (July 11) in New York.

Hopefully this new role will allow the companion of Brian Green to bounce Autin. We can not say the last appearances of Megan Fox to the movies have really lasting impression. Have a physical advantage is not enough! Megan Fox, considered one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood, recently revealed she has always wanted to be blonde.

She says: "I always wanted to be blonde when I was little, like the Barbie doll and Pamela Anderson, but it was bad for my hair. It was exotic to me as my family has dark hair. If I do, I would like to become almost white blonde, really platinum."

No comments:

Post a Comment