Sunday, July 10, 2011

Paris Hilton has regrets ... She is single and childless!

When she was little, Paris Hilton dreamed of being married and having children at 30 years ... Unfortunately for the rich starlet goal was not really achieved. While the lady has collected love affairs, high profile, particularly with Benji Madden, Doug Reinhardt, and more recently with Cy Waits ... but not tomorrow! All these relationships seemed rather serious, but Paris Hilton is a young woman who's tired quickly! The newly single young woman for her separation from Cy Waits, after 18 months of a relationship seems to have some ...


no regrets leaving the businessman, but to be alone and childless at age 30. She revealed: "When I was little, I always imagined I'd be married and have children at that time. I did not expect to be where I am now. I'm 30 and I am alone. "Paris Hilton realized that Cy Waits was not the man of her life watching the first episode of his reality show" The World According to Paris.

" "Watching the show, I had an outside perspective of our relationship," said she. It has revised downward its requirements but is more determined than ever to find the man of her life ... So with that Paris will marry and have children? And preferably "in two to five years," Mystery!

No comments:

Post a Comment