Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Emma Watson: "I did not know that Daniel Radcliffe was an alcoholic"

Recently, Daniel Radcliffe, best known for his role in the saga deHarry Potter movie namesake, confided in the British edition of GQ magazine have suffered from severe alcohol problems. But while the actor 21 years, sober for several months, admitted that his addiction had begun on the set of the adventures of boy wizard, his partner on the screen Emma Watson, who plays the role of Hermione, had no idea of what was going on behind the scenes.


"To be honest, this is not a subject I could go because I did not know," said the actress on the set of Late Show with David Letterman. "What I can say is that he never took a sick leave. In addition to being someone special, Daniel is the boy the most professional I know," said Emma Watson.

As for his own use of alcohol, the actress said in 21 years not to abuse it. "I'm reasonable at this level," continued Emma Watson, adding that she still had one already cooked! "Like everyone at least once in his life, when I was very very drunk," she confessed, before concluding: "And I'm proud!".

No comments:

Post a Comment