Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Katie Holmes is getting old

People still remember her in Dawson, but Katie Holmes took a few years - and some wrinkles - since it was revealed in the series for adolescents. But the top of its 32-year-old American actress, wife and accessories of Tom Cruise and mother of little Suri, with successful aging "gracefully." Or so it says in the columns of latest issue of In Style magazine.

"I hope nature will be kind to me," says Katie Holmes. "Otherwise I'll have to find a solution but I do not think I will do the chirchrugie aesthetic, my sisters would kill me," she adds. And to try to slow up the process of vieilleisse, Katie Holmes is all about ... his look! "I'm not afraid to try new styles but my body must be in parfatt," says the actress.

"Some colors do not really fit me, yellow for example. And I hate the style of some skirts that really grandmother."

No comments:

Post a Comment