Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Harry Potter: Draco Malfoy actor launches into rap?

"I want to change my image..." Tom Felton, 23, said to the English tabloid The Sun, referring to his new career as a rapper. The actor of Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter would have it a rather superficial understanding of music? While the magazine complemented by ensuring that the blond wanted to find his place in the music scene in the style of hip-hop group N-Dubz, the main interest in discovering a good laugh this rumor: "People really think I want to get into rap? I find it bizarre that if I told I wanted to become an astronaut, I do not know what to say, "he answered from the press.


In fact, Tom Felton seems to already busy to post his career Harry Potter. First, it is found Aug. 10 in Planet of the Apes: The Origins, announced blockbuster of the summer and it will also be casting for many horror films or war in the months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment