Saturday, May 28, 2011

Mariska Hargitay: "Chris Meloni I will miss terribly"

Every week for many years, New York special unit makes the happiness of TF1 and fans. For twelve years, the series follows the investigations of judicial officers that assist victims of sexual assault. But New York is experiencing a special unit change. Indeed, while the series was renewed for a thirteenth season, Chris Meloni, aka Elliot Stabler has decided to leave New York Special Unit.

Putting an end to the duo he formed with Mariska Hargitay (Olivia Benson). The news is gloom and confusion to the public but also for the actress. "During the past twelve years, Chris Meloni was my partner and my friend, on screen and in the city. His integrity, his extraordinary talent and his commitment to truth, inspired me every day.

I love him deeply and will miss him terribly. I'm also eager to see what he will do next ", told Hargitay in a statement. For its part, the actress will not participate in all the episodes of season 13, which will begin in the coming year.

No comments:

Post a Comment