Sunday, May 29, 2011

Jessica Szohr is ready for post-Gossip Girl

A few weeks ago, fans learned that Gossip Girl series glam-trash would continue for a fifth season, but Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr. This last part but it is not sad to say goodbye to her character, Vanessa Abrams. Jessica Szohr has delivered its response to Eonline, "When I started the season 4, I had a conversation with the producers.

We did not know what to do with the character. Play someone for four can be a bit repetitive. So I was ready for a change. And she concludes "I am much amused about the series, I myself have made friends for life. And work in New York was really awesome. But I got through the character of Vanessa.

"Future projects involve Jessica Szohr film. The young woman shot two films this summer, while two others are expected to leave the U.S. very soon. The actress says she will remain in contact with some of its partners Gossip Girl. One doubts that her ex, Ed Westwick, is part of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment