Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cannes 2011: the emotion of Maïwenn

It is with great emotion that went to get his Maïwenn Jury Prize, awarded his third feature film in competition at Cannes Polished. The young director is mounted on the stage of the Palais des Festivals and shook hands with each member of the jury, before declaring: "My daughter told me: you're not heading to fetch a price without crying.

"So out of breath, trying to restrain his emotion, that was slowly charged Maïwenn appreciation for his actors (Marina Fois, Joey Starr, Karin Viard, Nicolas Duvauchelle, among others), its producers and its families ( "the one who made me and one I chose. The fathers of my children and my children.") Before releasing a touching "Holy shit! "Obviously the more emotional of the winners, Maïwenn took advantage of this important moment, under the benevolent gaze of Marina Fois, Sandrine Kiberlain, and Luc Besson in the room.

Polishes should be released in French theaters on October 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment