Friday, May 20, 2011

Jean-Paul Belmondo declares his love to his girlfriend

And last night was the Grand Journal de Canal +, which was broadcasting an interview with the actor. Belmondo has obviously expressed his happiness to have received this award, but he also wanted to honor the woman who shares his life and helped him through difficult times, Barbara Gandolfi, who has sometimes been criticized in the Press: "All those who gave red are morons and idiots.

After my stroke, it was long, I could not talk for 2 years. My life was flat and came out and everything is back to good This is my drug. At his side during the interview, Barbara, then took the opportunity to tell her, she also publicly all the love she bears him: "He has regained a zest for life, for happiness, a desire to make things.

At first I was impressed by the star, then I discovered the man in him. I do not want to separate myself from him. "In many rhetoric between the two lovers who met late in life. And an audience that was happy to note that the actor has indeed solved the health ...

No comments:

Post a Comment