Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Katy Perry cover of Vanity Fair, and problems with Dita Von Teese

Katy Perry is the cover of Vanity Fair and not to lose the habit, the center of all the comments from the American press. A veritable avalanche of criticism fell on the artist who is accused of copying, directly, the look of Dita Von Teese, Marilyn Manson's ex-partner to the picture on the cover of that publication.

Annie Liebovitz has been the photographer in charge of doing this photo shoot that looks like an absolute plagiarism to make of that burlesque artist for Wonderbra. Perry tried to make clear that "I looked around and I have not found anyone like me. I have not seen anyone take my style or my way of doing things.

" The Wonderbra Lingerie Collection 2008 still can be found on the Internet and it can see how style and even the clothes are exactly like the one that takes Perry. Moreover, a person of Vanity Fair has come to comment that "It is nonsense that Perry stated that she has not seen anything like it and it's all original when the photos are almost a tribute to Dita Von Teese." Von Teese said about that "I have no problem with it.

People have always copied my style and my way to introduce myself. I am friends with Katy and get along. I always used to come to my shows and the last time I said, I will use everything I've seen today both style and image. " Leibovitz, before the barrage of criticism, said that "Everything is original because I've never seen the ad for Wonderbra." The controversy is in the media.

We can only hope your opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment