Friday, June 24, 2011

Clooney and Canalis, reasons for separation

As we told you a few days ago, George Clooney and Elisabetta Canalis broken. It was normal that the actor decided to put an end to their relationship when his female partner could make a name in the celebrity but that's not the case. One of the reasons given is the ultimatum that could have given Canalis Clooney to marry her.

Friends of the actor say that the actor seemed to be "hunted" by Canalis, and that meant cut the relationship. Earlier this month Canalis said "Do not ever be with someone who says he does not want to have a child with me or do not want to marry me. My boyfriend has not given an interview talking about his private life since 1999.

"In another interview he said that "It seems that my second job is to be maid of honor because there's no way. I do not get nervous about something that may never happen but it is also true that I am very happy now." A source says that "Canalis always wanted to live a fairy tale with Clooney and he just wanted everything to continue as before." As you read is more likely to have been the very Canalis they are tired of waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment