Saturday, June 25, 2011

Lady Gaga: "I can not stop crying"

Considered one of the most influential women in the world by Forbes magazine, Lady Gaga not hesitate to use his fame to support causes close to his heart, especially gay rights. Adopted an attitude that already early in his career, in 2009: "I'm gay, my music is gay, my show is gay and I love it to be.

"Last year, she rebelled against the law requiring the military to hide their homosexuality in the United States, which is no longer in effect. While in Rome for Europride on June 11, then invited a few days later on the set of Grand Journal, France, Lady Gaga continued his crusade. Not surprisingly, she exults on Twitter, after the legalization of gay marriage in the state of New York: "This revolution is ours, we must fight for love, justice and equality .

Enjoy New York. And make your marriage proposal! (...) I can not stop crying! "Many stars have shared their joy on social networks, including Ricky Martin (" It's time to party! Equality for New Yorkers! ... We speak of love. "), Katy Perry ("I love you New York! You are officially the coolest place on the planet!") and Pink ("Congratulations! It has taken in time").

No comments:

Post a Comment