Thursday, May 26, 2011

Beyoncé responds to accusations of plagiarism

Far from dismantling, Beyoncé was expressed on the site of AOL. Without denying anything, it shuts everyone: "My makeup artist showed me the performance Lorella Cuccarini, a year ago and it inspired me a lot. Then I met the talented people who had imagined. Technology implementation and concept are so great.

Thank you my God for Youtube, because without that, I never could discover something that inspired me so much. "So there! She took the opportunity to say she had mostly worked hard to achieve a result as magical: "I have never worked so hard in my life to achieve this benefit of Billboards," she said.

One way to tell those who criticize it as they have done the same thing if they can ...

No comments:

Post a Comment